C: Did you get the link to that hotel I sent you?
C: Well? Isn't is awesome? Don't you think we should stay there?
J: I guess... it's not on the beach, though. I'd prefer to stay on the beach.
J: But that place is near some weird cove, which makes the water unswimable*.
C: Are you kidding me right now? We're more "pool" people anyway.
So, we're looking to take Cheech to San Jose Del Cabo (NOT Cabo San Lucas) this Summer, and trying to find an awesome place to stay with Joe's laundry list of prerequisites has not been easy. Here they are...
1. Must be on the beach. And not just any beach. A swimable* beach.
2. Must have a bedroom and a living room. In other words, we're looking for some sort of suite or condo situation. Babies go to bed EARLY. We'd like to have a separate room for hanging out and *you know*.
3. Some sort of bar situation near the pool would be fab. Some sort of infinity pool would be stellar... BUT these are definitely not necessities.
4. Must not be some massive hotel chain that lacks even an ounce of charm... although, I have a feeling those don't really exist in that area.
5. Must not break the bank. In my early 20s, my mom won a trip to this place and gave it to me and a friend. It was insanely awesome. We CANNOT afford that place, nor can we come anywhere NEAR that price point. We'd like to stay in the $200 a night range, and could get closer to $300 if the place is KILLER.
Have any of you been? If you haven't, you SHOULD. If you guys have any leads, I would really appreciate you sharing your knowledge. Oh, and if you have any great restaurant recommendations or stuff that we should do in general while we're there, I'd love to hear those too.
*For the record, I am fully aware that "unswimable" and "swimable" aren't actual words.